“It is our goal to ensure that the client is free to focus on their recovery without the worry of legal complications and court entanglements.”
-Anthony Foster PhD, CEO, The Treatment Center
Legal Services and Case Management Assistance
Many of our clients come to us with legal issues. There are often questions and concerns about receiving treatment while dealing with legal concerns, court dates, case management and probation violations.
With our Court Liaison Program, the goal is to make it easier for our clients to communicate with the appropriate legal parties so they can successfully complete their treatment. Under the guidance of our supervising attorney, we facilitate communication between clients and their legal representatives.
To learn more about our Court Liaison Program, please contact us immediately at (866) 295-6003.Our admissions counselors are always available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What the Court Liason Program Offers
At The Treatment Center, the Court Liaison Program helps patients focus on their recovery from drugs and alcohol instead of worrying about legal issues. The Court Liaison Program is integrated into every facet of treatment, from the admissions process to clinical decisions and aftercare planning.
Not only does the Court Liaison Program help facilitate legal communication, we also provide a variety of services and assistance such as:
- Complete treatment documentation
- Staff court appearances
- Public defender and private attorney consultation
- Compliance with court-ordered treatment
- Compliance with drug court and veterans treatment court requirements and appearances
- Transportation to local court appearances
- Nationwide attorney referrals
- Facilitation of communication between multiple attorneys
- Outpatient drug and alcohol assessment scheduling
- Video Court Proceedings
- Confidential meetings with legal representatives
- Direct communication with probation officers, law enforcement and case workers to maintain compliance
With intensive treatment and close supervision, the Court Liaison Program helps clients remain accountable, meet their court obligations, and stay clean and sober.
If you or your loved one has legal issues and needs addiction treatment, please call us immediately at (866) 295-6003. Our admissions counselors are available for a confidential chat. We will answer your questions 24/7, including holidays.
The Court Liaison Program is a service of The Treatment Center of the Palm Beaches and should never be considered formal legal representation. Hiring a private attorney for personal representation is a serious decision and is always recommended by the Court Liaison Program.