Alumni Program: Lifelong Addiction Recovery Services
Our alumni program was created in 2010 with the purpose of creating fellowship and a supportive, lifelong recovery community for clients who graduate from The Treatment Center.
We ensure our clients progress from inpatient to outpatient treatment and receive the necessary support to thrive in early recovery. Our alumni can attend weekly meetings and a variety of fun and exciting events. If you are an Alumni who would like to sign-up to our newsletter for events and updates click here!
If you are seeking a treatment program with a supportive sober community, contact one of our admissions counselors immediately at (866) 295-6003.
The Treatment Center Alumni: What We’re About
Our alumni events and meetings were created to help our clients comfortably transition from addiction treatment to early recovery.
We realize the transition from inpatient treatment back into your everyday life can take time to adjust to. Our alumni staff is here to make it easier for you. When you become involved with our alumni events, you have the chance to connect with other TTC alumni who can support you during your clean and sober journey.
Each event is open to all former clients and most events are free to attend or offered at a low cost for special events. We provide several activities for our alumni to stay connected with us, such as:
- Alumni meetings (weekly) – Meetings are held every Thursday. While in early recovery, you can get helpful advice from alumni who are further along in their sobriety.
- Fun fellowship events (monthly) – You can make long-lasting friendships while enjoying a variety of exciting activities.
- A 24-hour hotline – You can call our admissions counselors if you are struggling in recovery or would like to know about our alumni events. Please call (866) 295-6003.
- Social media networks – Find out about new events and catch up with other alumni on our Facebook and Twitter page.
- Recommendations for sober living – Learn about local halfway houses that support TTC alumni.
Our new alumni quickly become part of the family. No matter where you are, whether local or out-of-state, we have your back.
We’re not “just another alumni program”. We host a variety of events and our alumni reach out to you long after treatment ends via calls, texts and social media.
Connect with Alumni and Sober Friends
After you’ve gone through treatment, you will be able to take advantage of all the resources our alumni program has to offer.
Early recovery is a crucial time and you don’t have to do it alone. You may come to our facility battered and broken down; however, our dedicated staff and alumni will build you back up.
We take pride in helping you reach your goals from inpatient to outpatient treatment and then to an exciting life in recovery. Through firsthand experience, our alumni can actually see hope restored.
If you are currently an alumni struggling with your sobriety, please contact one of our admissions counselors today. Remember, we’re available to help 24/7.