Am I Ready to Overcome Addiction and Live a Healthier Life?
If so, you’ve come to the right place and we are here to help. If you think you’re alone in the fight against addiction, you’re not. An estimated 23.9 million Americans are struggling with drug and alcohol abuse.
However, at The Treatment Center, it’s our mission to help you refocus, rediscover, and rebuild your life without relying on drugs or alcohol.
What is Addiction?
Addiction is a chronic disease. It’s a serious health condition that affects the brain by changing your brain chemistry over time. Without you realizing it, addiction negatively affects your needs, desires, decision-making and behavior. Before you know it, addiction becomes a driving force controlling your actions, emotions and impulses.
What Are the Signs of Addiction?
If you’re wondering if you have a drug or alcohol addiction, there are several signs to look out for. You may ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have a craving to use daily or several times a day?
- Have I tried to quit but have failed to stop using?
- Do I have any physical-related problems or health conditions from my use?
- Is my use causing me to feel anxious, depressed and/or moody?
- Do I strongly depend on drugs or alcohol to deal with problems?
- Am I secretive by hiding stashes or keeping a constant supply?
- Do I struggle with social, school, work and relationship problems?
- Do I spend money to support my drug or alcohol use?
- Do I engage in risky behavior such as stealing or driving under the influence?
- Have I had any problems with the law due to my risky behavior?
What Are the Consequences of Continuing to Abuse Drugs or Alcohol?
Consequences of addiction may include long term damage to your health, relationships, legal status, and more. Ask yourself:
- Am I disappointing loved ones around me?
- Why am I engaging with risky behaviors that I wouldn’t normally do sober?
- Why do I feel so guilty about my actions?
- Why do I feel like I am losing control of myself?
- Why am I constantly anxious and depressed?
- Am I going to go to jail over this?
If you’re already experiencing these addiction consequences in your daily life, it’s time to get professional help. There are other options which can include a healthier and happier life.
Am I Ready for Professional Addiction Help?
Addiction doesn’t have to define you. If you’ve been experiencing legal issues, relationship hardships, physical and mental health issues, it’s time to get addiction help. Addiction is an illness that affects the entire family and treatment is necessary for everyone involved.
Effective Individualized Addiction Treatment Services
We are a top-rated facility with the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission. At The Treatment Center, you will receive the highest level of care.
As a client here, you will receive individualized treatment with a wide range of services from our experienced medical doctors, nurses, counselors and licensed therapists, including:
- Medically supervised drug and alcohol detox
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Faith-based treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- 12-step programs
- Court liaison program
- Relapse prevention
- Holistic therapies
- Family therapy workshops
- Inpatient treatment
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- 24/7 alumni support
We give you the tools, resources and life skills necessary to thrive in recovery. We don’t just treat your addiction; we treat the mind, body, and spirit.
Reclaim Your Life
At The Treatment Center, we teach patients how to manage their lives by recognizing triggers, changing negative thoughts, and controlling their emotions. Our patients leave our facility ready to begin a new chapter in their life.
With specialized treatment and a strong support network, you can reclaim your life, rediscover your purpose, and reconnect with family, friends and loved ones.
Reclaim Your Life with Individualized Treatment
Call Today to Start Living Healthy Again: (866) 295-6003