Call for Help (801) 216-3146
The Rocky Mountains, which run through Utah, provide plenty of sight-seeing and camping opportunities for tourists and residents alike. The state is also home to five national parks and 43 state parks, as well as excellent fishing, shopping, and dining.
Although Utah offers plenty of entertainment and adventures, some of its residents are silently grappling with substance addiction.
Are you or a loved one struggling because of drug or alcohol addiction? If you answered “yes,” then The Treatment Center can help. Our experienced staff will provide the resources and therapy you need to heal from drug and alcohol abuse. Contact us now at (801) 216-3146 to start planning your recovery.
Who We Are
The Treatment Center is an inpatient addiction treatment center. Due to the high quality of care that our addiction specialists provide, we have received the Gold Seal from The Joint Commission.
Our staff consists of board-certified doctors, registered nurses, clinical therapists and licensed psychologists. With our guidance, Utahans can receive effective drug and alcohol treatment.
What We Treat
At The Treatment Center, we treat Utahans who abuse or are addicted to:
• Alcohol (e.g. liquor or beer)
• Methamphetamine and other stimulants
• Marijuana (i.e. “weed” or “herb”)
• Heroin and other opiates
• Prescription drugs
• Cocaine and crack cocaine
• Club drugs (e.g. “Molly”, GHB, and ketamine)
• Synthetic drugs (e.g. K2, spice, and bath salts)
• Inhalants (e.g. “whippets” and paint)
We also treat Utah residents for dual diagnosis. The Treatment Center understands that simultaneous treatment of co-occurring disorders is the most effective approach to dual diagnosis treatment.
At our separate adolescent facility, teens can receive treatment for substance use and mental health disorders.
Would you like to learn more about what we treat? Call us today at (801) 216-3146 and we will gladly answer any questions you may have. Our admissions counselors are available to chat or take your call 24/7/365.
Comprehensive Treatment Plans
Addiction affects the mind, body and spirit. That is why we believe in comprehensive treatment plans that address each patient’s individual needs.
Utah residents who want to heal from addiction will follow a treatment plan made up of the following therapies, programs and services:
• Medically safe detox
• One-on-one counseling
• Group therapy
• Dual diagnosis treatment
• Christ-centered treatment program
• 12-step program
• Family workshops
• Court Liaison Program
• Chronic pain management
• Holistic therapies (acupuncture, massage therapy, and chiropractic care)
• 24-hour medical supervision
• Basic life skills training
• Relapse prevention
• Continuing care
Are you ready to start your personalized drug and alcohol treatment plan? Just call us now at (801) 216-3146 and our admissions counselors will assist you. We are available to speak to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse in Utah
• Methamphetamine and other stimulants - Most of the methamphetamine in Utah is cooked in and transported from Mexico via I-80, I-15 and I-70. Crystal methamphetamine and prescription stimulants such as Ritalin, Adderall, and Vyvanse contributed to nearly 2,000 treatment admissions for the state in 2010.
• Prescription drugs - According to the Utah Poison Control Center, most of the poisoning deaths in the state are caused by prescription drug overdose. The main prescription drugs that cause fatal overdoses are opioids (oxycodone, methadone and hydrocodone) and benzodiazepines or “benzos” (Valium, Xanax and Klonopin).
• Marijuana and alcohol - The second most common substance among admissions for Utah rehab centers is marijuana. Alcohol is the most commonly abused substance.
• Heroin - In Utah and other states, heroin has been increasing in purity and decreasing in price over the last few years. These alarming factors have resulted in a rising number of heroin users in the state.
Whether you need treatment for heroin addiction, prescription drug abuse, or another type of addiction, The Treatment Center can help you recover.
Freedom from Addiction
At The Treatment Center, we know how difficult it is to quit abusing drugs and alcohol, but we want to show you that it is possible. We will guide you through the process of freeing yourself from addictive substances, and learning how to enjoy a sober life.
Call us today at (801) 216-3146 for a free and confidential consultation with one of our helpful admissions counselors. We are here to assist you 24/7/365, including holidays.
For Immediate Help,
Call (801) 216-3146
24 hours a day