Prescription Drug Rehab
Are you dependent on prescription medication?
Do you want to stop taking prescription medication, but you’re finding it hard to quit on your own because of the withdrawal symptoms you experience?
We can help. Contact a prescription drug medication counselor now for a confidential online chat or phone call to find out how to free yourself from prescription medication dependency once and for all.
We understand what you are going through.
Prescription medication dependence is one of the most difficult habits to break. The withdrawals are painful. You may be telling yourself it’s time to stop, but how do you function without them?
Sometimes, it’s hard to even get out of bed without taking what your body needs, no matter what your mind is telling you. In fact, trying to withdraw on your own, without medical assistance, could cause death.
It doesn’t have to be this way forever. Our prescription medicaiton rehab has helped thousands of patients, just like you, free themselves from dependency by using the most cutting edge, medically supervised methods available to help you get your life back.
Maybe you’re not sure if you need a prescription medication rehab.
Take a moment to answer the following questions and decide for yourself:
- Do you experience withdrawal symptoms (specific for each medication) upon decrease or discontinuation of the medication? -- this is called physical dependency.
- Do you need more and more of the medication to avoid withdrawal or to elicit the same effect, thus you run out of the medication prior to refill time? -- this is called tolerance.
- Do the symptoms for which you are taking the medication worsen despite what used to be adequate treatment? -- this is called negative feedback.
- You need to supplement the prescription with other medications (legal or otherwise) to prevent withdrawal or improve efficacy? -- this is called polypharmacy.
- You utilize more than one doctor or source to obtain more of the same medication? -- this is called doctor shopping.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may need prescription medication rehab.
Our prescription medication rehab counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to listen to how much you’ve been struggling with this complicated situation lately.
The call or chat is confidential. Don’t wait until things get worse.
Contact us now.
Prescription Medication Rehab Helps You Quit Safely and Comfortably
Our compassionate prescription medication rehab program offers you an individualized treatment program with a safe, medically supervised detox that eliminates the uncomfortable, painful experience of withdrawal. From there, we offer you the opportunity for a life free of chemical dependency.
The good news is that prescription medication rehab is covered by most major insurance plans. And you can rest assured that when you talk to a prescription drug rehab counselor, the conversation is confidential, protected by Federal law.
The misery of prescription medication dependency can end today.
Who We Are
The Treatment Center is a nationally recognized drug and alcohol treatment center committed to providing compassionate care to each of our patients. The Joint Commissions on Accreditations of Health Care Organizations has awarded The Treatment Center Gold Seal Accreditation for our superior quality of care in the substance abuse treatment centers field.
Our staff is a team of highly trained, highly skilled addiction professionals who understand the complexities of addiction and treat the disease through contemporary methods. We offer the following services:
- In-patient alcohol rehabilitation
- Full Medical alcohol detox by board certified physicians
- Dual diagnosis substance abuse treatment
- Innovative individual and group therapy
- Holistic Pain Treatment
- Massage Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Relaxation Lounge
- 24/7 Compassionate Care