Call for Help (913) 933-3257
Kansas, The Sunflower State, is vastly rural with several big cities scattered throughout, including Wichita and the capital Topeka. Although the major cities offer a variety of entertainment and dining options, the majority of the state has limited diversions.
Oftentimes, a mixture of boredom and accessibility of illicit substances contributes to addiction for many Kansas residents.
No matter what your reason is for abusing substances in the first place, we can help you recover. Contact us today at (913) 933-3257 to speak with an admissions counselor. We are standing by to take your call 24/7.
What Is The Treatment Center?
The Treatment Center is an inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation center for adults. Thanks to our compassionate and dedicated addiction specialists, we have earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission.
Together, our team of board-certified doctors, registered nurses, and licensed therapists aid Kansans in their recovery from substance-related addictions.
Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
We offer drug and alcohol treatment to Kansans who abuse the following substances:
• Heroin (i.e. “H” or “dope”)
• Prescription drugs
• Methamphetamine (i.e. “ice” or “tweak”)
• Marijuana (i.e. “reefer” or “bud”)
• Powder and crack cocaine
• Club drugs (e.g. “Molly”, GHB, and “special K”)
• Synthetic drugs (e.g. Spice, N-bomb, and bath salts)
• Inhalants (e.g. “whippets” and “moon gas”)
Kansas residents can also be treated for dual diagnosis (addiction and mental illness combined) at our drug and alcohol rehabilitation center.
Troubled teens, ages 14-17, can receive treatment for substance use and mental health disorders at our adolescent facility.
Would you like to learn more about the drug and alcohol addictions we treat? Call us today at (913) 933-3257, and we will gladly answer any questions you may have. Our admissions counselors are available to chat online or take your call 24/7/365.
Effective Treatment Plans
Drug and alcohol addiction can be devastating to the mind, body and spirit. Addiction affects every Kansan differently. That is why we offer comprehensive drug and alcohol treatment plans which address each patient’s unique recovery goals.
Our effective treatment plans consist of 24-hour medical care and any combination of the following programs and services:
• Medically supervised detox
• Individual counseling
• Group sessions
• Dual diagnosis treatment
• Christian-focused recovery program
• 12-step program
• Family workshops
• Court Liaison Program
• Chronic pain management
• Holistic therapies (acupuncture, massage therapy, and laser therapy)
• Life skills training
• Relapse prevention
• Continuing care
Do you have questions about our comprehensive treatment plans? Call us now at (913) 933-3257. We are available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Substance Abuse in Kansas
Each year, nearly 20,000 Kansans are admitted to treatment centers for substance abuse. Listed below are the most commonly abused drugs among these admissions:
• Marijuana is the most commonly cited drug among treatment admissions for Kansas drug rehab centers, according to the White House Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP).
• Powder and crack cocaine are easily accessible throughout Kansas. The cocaine is smuggled in from Mexico by way of Arizona, Texas and California. Some of it is transported further north and east to other states.
• Heroin - Many Kansans are making the switch from prescription opiates to a cheaper, more potent alternative — heroin. Much like other states across the U.S, certain parts of Kansas are experiencing an increase in heroin-related treatment admissions and overdose deaths.
• Crystal meth - The number of meth lab incidents in Kansas has declined in recent years due to a ban on ephedrine. Strict laws regarding the purchase of drugs containing pseudoephedrine (the active ingredient in over-the-counter decongestants) are also slowing local meth production. However, methamphetamine abuse continues throughout Kansas.
• Club drugs - Clubs and rave parties have abundant supplies of MDMA, LSD, GHB, Rohypnol (“roofies”) and ketamine on college campuses. In recent years, a resurgence of the rave culture has contributed to increased abuse of club drugs in Kansas, especially among teens and young adults.
• Prescription drugs - Some Kansans believe pharmaceutical drugs are safer than street drugs because they are prescribed by doctors. However, the misuse of drugs such as Vicodin (hydrocodone), Xanax, Valium, Dilaudid, Lortab, and Percocet causes nearly 15,000 overdose deaths each year in the U.S. alone. Opiate addiction is the leading prescription drug problem in the country.
Regardless of which substance you are struggling with, The Treatment Center can help you overcome your addiction.
Find Healing from Addiction
Are you feeling broken, battered, and hopeless because of your addiction to drugs or alcohol? At The Treatment Center, you can find healing from addiction today.
Pick up the phone now and call us at (913) 933-3257 for a free and confidential consultation. Our admissions counselors will provide you with the information you need to start treatment. We are here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on holidays.
For Immediate Help,
Call (913) 933-3257
24 hours a day