Call for Help (317) 456-5273
The Hoosier state is full of natural beauty, including the Indiana Dunes along Lake Michigan and Marengo Cave. Also present are many museums and bountiful farmers markets to be enjoyed by all.
Unfortunately, drugs are plentiful in Indiana as well. Many residents suffer every day from the effects of drug and alcohol addiction. However, hope is not lost. The Treatment Center can help addicts regain control of their lives.
Please call us now at (317) 456-5273 for a confidential talk with one of our admissions counselors. We are available to speak to you or chat online 24/7.
Licensed Alcohol and Drug Rehab Center
The Treatment Center is an accredited inpatient drug rehab center. We offer 35-day treatment programs to Indiana residents who want to heal from drug addiction and alcoholism.
Effective treatment calls for experience addiction specialists. That is why our staff is made up of board-certified doctors, licensed psychologists and registered nurses who have decades of combined experience in the addiction and recovery field.
What We Treat
At The Treatment Center, we offer the following treatments for adults:
• Prescription drug abuse treatment
• Treatment for alcohol addiction
• Drug addiction treatment (i.e. meth, heroin and cocaine)
• Dual diagnosis therapy
We also treat adolescents for substance abuse and mental health conditions at a separate facility.
Our Personalized Treatment Approach
At The Treatment Center, each patient will receive treatment for their specific mental, physical, and spiritual recovery goals.
Our comprehensive treatment plans are created using any personalized combination of the following programs and services:
• Medically safe and comfortable detox
• Individual counseling
• Group therapy
• Dual diagnosis therapy
• Faith-based program
• 12-step programs
• Court Liaison Program
• Family workshops
• Chronic pain management
• Basic living skills
• Holistic therapies (e.g. acupuncture, laser therapy, and massage therapy)
• Relapse prevention
• Aftercare services
Do you want to know more about our personalized treatment plans? Call us today at (317) 456-5273. Our admissions counselors will answer any questions you may have.
We are eager to speak with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on holidays.
Indiana Substance Abuse
A large number of substances are abused in the state of Indiana. Below are statistics about some of the most popular ones:
• Alcohol - Alcohol addiction has been a key factor in the majority of treatment admissions across all age groups in Indiana since 1992. Hoosiers that abuse alcohol often abuse other drugs as well, according to the Treatment Episode Data Set (TEDS).
• Marijuana - Approximately 4,000 Indiana residents were admitted for hashish (hash) or marijuana addiction treatment in 2009.
• Methamphetamine - Indiana led the nation in 2013 for the number of meth labs seized. This highly addictive drug is notorious for rapidly deteriorating the health of users, breaking apart families, and burning down buildings.
• Heroin and other opiates - Researchers suggest that men are about 20% more likely to abuse heroin than women. However, men and women abuse other opiates, including prescription pain pills, at about the same rate.
• Smoked cocaine - Cocaine is generally known for being snorted through the nose. Though 1,124 Indiana residents, ages 12 and older, were admitted to treatment for smoking cocaine in 2009.
• Other drugs - Hallucinogens, club drugs and inhalants are abused predominantly by Hoosiers in their 20s. Some common hallucinogens include LSD (acid) and psilocybin (mushrooms), club drugs include GHB, MDMA (Molly or ecstasy), and ketamine (special K), and inhalants include glue, paint thinner, and canned whipped cream (whippets).
If you or a loved one is abusing any type of substance, The Treatment Center can help. Please call us today at (317) 456-5273 for a complimentary and confidential consultation. Our admissions counselors are here to speak to you or chat with you online 24 hours a day.
A Second Chance
Are you suffering from drug or alcohol addiction? Are you ready to take charge of your life? The Treatment Center can help you achieve your recovery goals. For many Indiana residents, we have provided the opportunity and resources needed for a second chance at a healthy, meaningful life.
Call us immediately at (317) 456-5273 for the chance to turn your goals into realities. We are here to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
For Immediate Help,
Call (317) 456-5273
24 hours a day