Alcohol Rehab Treatment Center
Are you wondering if you need alcohol treatment?
Many people wonder if alcohol treatment is necessary to quit drinking. A lot of people try to stop drinking on their own, but doctors warn that attempting to quit “cold turkey” could result in seizures, delirium tremons, and death.
Our alcohol treatment center provides a safe, comfortable, medically supervised detox and a community of support to help you quit drinking for good.
Contact Us Now For A Confidential Call or Online Chat
Take a moment to answer the following questions and decide if treatment is right for you:
- Does it feel like your life is out of control because of your drinking?
- Have loved ones and friends told you to consider drinking less or quitting altogether?
- Have you ever had a legal consequence because of your drinking?
- Have you ever been late for work, or school because of your drinking?
- Have you ever drank before a social outing where alcohol would be served “just to loosen up”?
- Have you ever driven a car or operated machinery after you’ve been drinking?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might need alcohol treatment. It’s good to know that Alcohol Treatment is covered by most major insurance plans, and your job and privacy is protected under Federal law should you choose to enter treatment.
Contact A Counselor For a Free, Confidential Alcohol Treatment Assessment Now
Our alcohol treatment counselors are available to chat with you online or over the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss whether or not you need alcohol treatment and your options should you require help.
Why not chat with a counselor who understands how difficult things have been for you lately? You can chat online with us or call us on the phone. Either way, we are here to listen.
Under Federal law, the online chat or phone call is strictly confidential, and there is no charge for the chat or call. Contact us now and take the first step toward a better tomorrow.
Who We Are
The Treatment Center is a nationally recognized drug and alcohol treatment center committed to providing compassionate care to each of our patients. The Joint Commissions on Accreditations of Health Care Organizations has awarded The Treatment Center Gold Seal Accreditation for our superior quality of care in the substance abuse treatment centers field.
Our staff is a team of highly trained, highly skilled addiction professionals who understand the complexities of addiction and treat the disease through contemporary methods. We offer the following services:
- In-patient alcohol rehabilitation
- Full Medical alcohol detox by board certified physicians
- Dual diagnosis substance abuse treatment
- Innovative individual and group therapy
- Holistic Pain Treatment
- Massage Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Relaxation Lounge
- 24/7 Compassionate Care
Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Information
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has published a report concerning alcohol abuse in the United States and its effects. According to the report, about 17.6 million Americans abuse alcohol. Those who drink excessively are more likely to suffer from the following health conditions:
- heart disease
- cirrhosis of the liver
What is the Difference Between Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism?
According to The Centers for Disease Control(DC), alcohol abuse is characterized by the following:
- Failure to fulfill major responsibilities at school, work, or home
- Problems in personal relationships
- Drinking in dangerous situations, such as driving or operating machinery
- Legal problems resulting from alcohol use
Long term alcohol abuse can potentially lead to alcohol dependency, or alcoholism. According to the CDC, alcoholism is characterized by the following:
- Cravings for alcohol
- Inability to limit or control alcohol consumption
- Physical withdrawal after one stops drinking alcohol for a period of time(sweating, hallucinations, shaking, seizures, tremors, nervousness, irritability, etc.)
Do You Have Questions Regarding Alcohol?
If you have any questions about alcohol abuse or alcohol dependency, feel free to call us or chat with us online any time. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have about your drinking.
You may need to go to Alcohol Treatment if you are experiencing trouble in your life as a result of your alcohol use. Give us a call or chat online with us for a free, confidential consultation.
Doctor’s Warning: Never Quit Drinking “Cold Turkey”
According to Medical Doctors, no one who drinks a lot of alcohol should quit drinking on their own. Alcohol withdrawals are very dangerous. They can cause seizures, or even death.
Our alcohol treatment helps patients who want to quit drinking by providing them the resources and medical assistance necessary for a safe, detoxification from alcohol.
Speak to one of our alcohol treatment counselors today to find out if you need alcohol treatment.
Counselors are available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have concerning what you can expect during alcohol treatment. They can also answer any questions you might have concerning your insurance coverage.
If alcohol is causing you problems, why wait for things to get worse?
Contact an Alcohol Treatment Counselor for a Confidential Online Chat Now